Our StandardsA tattoo is the only decision an individual makes that lasts the entire life. Therefore this aestehetic procedure is only to take place after a consulting and under the highest hygienic standards.
YOUR WELL-BEINGIn order to support you with your decision, our artists will develop a personal unique design, which you will receive 3-5 days prior to your tattooing appointment and can be individually customized.
PRICESThe minimum price of a tattoo is 250€. The final price depends on size, detail of the design and placement of the tattoo. During the consulting we evaluate together with you the maximum price of your project.
CAUTIONGenerally our artists are booked a few months in advance. We always try our best to realize your project as soon as possible. You need to be at least 18 years old to receive an aesthetic procedure. There are no exceptions.
- Julie VilleneuveResident ArtistJulie has been an extraordinary creative member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB since August 2018. Her individual sketch style brings another side of black work into the CLUB. She especially likes to create nature motives and animals with a mystic touch and manages to mirror life and the individual character into her work.
- Maren RömerResident ArtistMaren completes the team of THE LIFELOVER CLUB through her feminine motives as well as her unique mandala creations. She was able to gain experience in the German spot for Fineline tattooing, Hamburg. This experience as well as a good customer understanding enable her to create individual top-class artwork.
- Léon S. TieslerResident ArtistThe founder of THE LIFELOVER CLUB is known for his unique art pieces which win depth and timelessness through filigrane linework as well as dotworks and whip-shading. Through maximum creativity and highest understanding of costumer wishes he creates a unique piece of art for each individual. These attributes are the foundation of THE LIFELOVER CLUB.
- Jonas BorkhoffResident ArtistOur youngest resident artist Jonas is in every but an equal to his older colleagues. His competent and creative way allow him to shine through his artwork. His work includes filigree and natural motives, which underlay the client’s aesthetics and embrace it for a lifetime.
- Alex SmirnovLearning ArtistAlex is the youngest member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB and the first learning artist, led and accompanied by THE LIFELOVER ACADEMY. With strong commitment, Alex learns quickly and shines through her already come to life artworks. As a learning artist only certain motives and projects are realized, which are conducted exclusively in agreement and under the direction of a resident artist.