ProfessionalismA tattoo is one of the few things in life we decide upon forever and it is placed in the biggest organ of the human body, the skin.
Accordingly, the realization of this aesthetic procedure can only be carried out after a professional consultation and only on people of legal age.
ServiceIn order to help you to make the best decision for yourself, our artists will develop a unique design just for you. This will be sent to you a few days prior to your tattooing appointment, in form of a preview. This design can be edited according to your feedback. Only once you are entirely happy with the design, the project will be realized.
PrivacyOur all-round service including private rooms allows maximum privacy during this highly intimate procedure.
The discretion creates the ideal environment for an unforgettable experience of receiving the once in a lifetime unique piece of art.
HygieneAs we focus on the highest standards possible, we insist on hygiene measurements that go far beyond the legal requirements.
Every artist and member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB works according to these standards and only with qualitative hygienic material.
InkIn order to create timeless elegance our artists only work with black tattoo ink with various shades of gray.
The high-quality ink used by our artist meets all legal requirements, is free of any toxins or heavy metals.
PricesOur prices are based on fixed price ranges which depend on size and detail of the project. After a consultation, we will be able to give you an outlook on the maximum price range of your project. The minimum price for any project lays between €150 – €250, depending on the artist. In order to receive a first estimation, please fill out the nonbinding contact form on this website.
- Maren RoemerResident ArtistMaren completes the team of THE LIFELOVER CLUB through her feminine motives as well as her unique mandala creations. She was able to gain experience in the German spot for Fineline tattooing, Hamburg. This experience as well as a good customer understanding enable her to create individual top-class artwork.
- Alex SmirnovYoung ArtistAlex is Young Artist of THE LIFELOVER CLUB. With strong commitment, Alex learns quickly and shines through her already come to life artworks. As a learning artist only certain motives and projects are realized, which are conducted exclusively in agreement and under the direction of a resident artist.
- Léon S. TieslerResident ArtistThe founder of THE LIFELOVER CLUB is known for his unique art pieces which win depth and timelessness through filigrane linework as well as dotworks and whip-shading. Through maximum creativity and highest understanding of costumer wishes he creates a unique piece of art for each individual. These attributes are the foundation of THE LIFELOVER CLUB.
- Sarah NeumannYoung ArtistSarah is a Young Artist and works at THE LIFELOVER CLUB since 2020. Her art characterizes through filigree linework and soft dotwork.
- Mircò MartiniLearning ArtistMirco enriches the team of THE LIFELOVER CLUB with his calm and creative way since 2019. He already began tattooing back in 2017, before he became a member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB, at which he operates as a Learning Artist. His natural, semi-realistic artwork stands out through clear linework in combination with whip-shading. As a learning artist only certain motives and projects are realized, which are conducted exclusively in agreement and under the direction of a resident artist.
- Gerrit StapperLearning ArtistGerrit has been a member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB since 2021. He currently focuses on illustrative and graphic dot- and linework. As a learning artist only certain motives and projects are realized, which are conducted exclusively in agreement and under the direction of a resident artist.
- Ellen BurkartLearning ArtistEllen has been a member of THE LIFELOVER CLUB since 2021. Her strength is working with filigree fineline and she primarily focuses on floral motifs. As a learning artist only certain motives and projects are realized, which are conducted exclusively in agreement and under the direction of a resident artist.